WiFi Mouse is a free and great app for Android that transforms your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad. This app enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection. WiFi Mouse free version supports speech-to-text as well as multi-finger trackpad gestures.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
Getting started -
1. Download and install WiFi Mouse desktop program (Mouse Server) on your system.
(Windows / OS X)
2. Install WiFi Mouse on your Android device. (Download free version from Google Play)
3. Make sure PC and Android Phone are in the SAME WiFi network, turn on Android Phone's WiFi.
4. Run the Mouse server on PC. Run Wifi Mouse on Android Phone, then click AutoConnect, or input IP address of PC and click Connect.
Now you are able to control PC. rotate Android Phone to Right to get full keyboard screen, or to Left to get full trackpad screen. In order to re-connect, turn the device upside down.